Monday, February 15, 2010

Violence in America?


Although, many of us might not remember the face above his face is one of many who have been beaten in and around the world while other watch some in horror others cheering the fight on. Growing up attending NYC public school one thing that is always prvelent in Fights... And not just one on one fights but all out WWE wresting/boxing DANM near wars... I attended Washington Irving HS and at least once a week we were running down the street, hall ways, and to the other side of the lunch room to watch a fight. But as I got older and started to see video of the same type of acts that I used to do in HS I started to wonder why I used to do that. Most of the time there was one person who was getting their ass beat sometime by one of more people. There was also times were waepons were used such as bats, bricks, and even Beleach.
After watching the bleow video and also the video of the Chicago youngster who was beaten to death. I have to wonder what kinda of people we have become were we can stand anround and watch as young people are beaten up and in some cases enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment