Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our Own Young Hollywood



Hot Young Hollywood… Or Vanity Fair’s portrait of what it is... A mess

So Vanity Fair's annual Young Hollywood issue is coming out soon. However any quick glance at the mags cover of who they believe is young and up in coming in Hollywood and you will clearly notice that something ain’t right. For one where are the men, and two umm so people of color aren’t hot in Hollywood right about now… I guess we gotta wait until next season lol.

But on a serious note 2009 was a big year for people of color. We have a Black president for god sake. Not saying that having a black president would some how change the way things are done.

So I decided since Vanity Fair left out A LOT of people I will do my own young black Hollywood issue (Imma Mess I know) lol: Jaden Smith, Freida Pinto,Gabourey Sidibe, Jessie Williams, Amber Rose, Trey Songz, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Keri Hilson, and Melanie Fiona























No comments:

Post a Comment