Monday, February 22, 2010

Movie Reviews (Shutter Island)



So over the weekend I went with ma Boo to see Shutter Island starring Leonardo Dicaprio. And I must say that even thought the theater had a lot of action in it que the girl arguing with her boyfrined, the movie had even more. But when I think of movie that I want to spend 11.25 to see in the theaters I would have to say that it was not one of them. And I was VERY hype to see the movie. But like many others I could have waited for "His Girlfriend" aka the bootlegg lady to get this flick.
The movie itself takes you back to theoes days were movie plots were really good and even after the movie is over still leaves you wondering if that really was the case. Although, I would have rather been laying in my bed watching it I do give the movie four Radios (lol)...

No comments:

Post a Comment