Monday, January 4, 2010

Gossip Roll

In the world of celebrity gossip of course ALOT of ish happened over the holiday weekend.

First up is Tila Tequila is having a Baby! Not what you think though. Apparently her brothers wife is not able to carry a child so she will carry the child for the couple. Now I wonder what she will look like preggers and will she be able to calm down her wild tencencies during the pregnacy... Well we shall see!!!



Up next is Teddy Reily now I was trying my best not to post a blog about this incident but the video below just... Well yall watch and see... Is he serious?



Lastly Mr. Slim Thug.... SMH! Why would you ever think that its a good idea to twitpic a pic of what looks like u sexing in the bathroom... Than turn around and say you are trying to settledown. I really dont get it! And I wonder how she feels about the pic... *sideye!



No comments:

Post a Comment