Thursday, January 7, 2010

Designer Expo: Anu Belle


As of now many of you who have a love for fashion might not be familiar with the name Anu Belle, but give this young talented designer a few years and I guarantee that you all will be begging to have something, anything designed by Anu Belle. I was first introduced to Anu in Miami where she was staying with some mutual friends. And unknown to her after I was looking for someone to make a dress for me for my 25th bday and her name was given to me as an option. However it wasn't until Nov 2009 that I actual was able to get a Anu Belle design. After that I was hooked and the very next month requested another dress.

Innovative, Electric, and bold are a few words used to describe Anu by Anu Belle. She developed a fascination and a love for the fashion world very early. Anu first discovered her love for fashion at a very young age. Anu creates between 2 to 4 collections every year and shows them in various fashion shows all over New York. She is currently interested in working in different aspects of fashion, starting with menswear and accessories. But u can also still expect her my usual women’s collection pieces. So look out world, theres so much more to come from Anu Belle. Stay Tuned...

She is in the works of getting her very own website but in the meantime you can get updates on piece's that she has done at www.callmerebel.blogspot.com

Also contact her on twitter @Anuthedesigner

Below are some of my personal favorites that she has made...









\



And Of Course my Very Own....

1 comment: