Monday, December 28, 2009

ABC News Special On Black Woman

So I admit when I saw that ABC was doing a special on why Black female in America are not married I automatically gagged (lol over kill I know). Why is it that Black woman cont. to play the victim. And I know alot of people might not agree with me on this one but I can't understand why Black woman cont to do this. So there are only, as the special reports, half as many black man available for Black woman to date. But why do we have to date Black Men. I think that this is our biggest fumbble. The world is populated with so many people of different race and ethicity so why is it that we feel that we have to date Black Men? When you think about the entertainment buizness there are so many Black actors and althes that have White, Asian, and Latino woman as their spouses. How many Black Actresses other than Halle Berry have married outside of their race? Its funny that when other Black men talk about Black woman they all say the same thing, number one on the list is that as Black woman, especially educated and successful, we tend to set too high of standards, some that not even the brightest most successful man could reach.

I'm posting these two video's because the ABC special shows five very successful woman with ages ranging from late 20's to early 40's and their reasons of why they have not found Mr. Right. Many of their reason to me are not reason at all. But I will leave that up to you to be the judge. The second video is one that I found on YouTube a long time ago where a Black female explain how there are many males out here for Black woman but you have to be ready to accept and have an open mind. I love her spin on the issue and think that these woman (in the ABC special) should definetly watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment